From: <[email-masked]>
To: 'Kärt Juhasoo-Lawrence' <[email-masked]>
Cc: "MKM info"
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 17:45:00 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Distinguished Colleagues,

Please find enclosed VN of the Embassy along with a letter by H.E. Mr.
Jamshid Khodjaev, Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan and
H.E. Mr. Bakhtiyor Saidov, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of
Uzbekistan, to H.E. Mr. Tiit Riisalo, Minister of Economic Affairs and
Information Technology of the Republic of Estonia.

Best wishes,

 <https://img.newoldstamp.com/r/614952/p>

 <https://img.newoldstamp.com/r/614952/facebook>

 <https://img.newoldstamp.com/r/614952/instagram>

 <https://img.newoldstamp.com/r/614952/twitter>

 <https://img.newoldstamp.com/r/614952/telegram>

JALOLDIN KUZIBOEV

  Consul of the Embassy

Elizabetes street 11-11, Riga, LV-1010, Latvia

p:  <tel:(371)%2067322306> (371) 67322306 m: (371) 25448807

 <mailto:[email-masked]%20/[email-masked]>
[email-masked] / [email-masked]

 <https://img.newoldstamp.com/r/614952/b>

Create your own
<https://newoldstamp.com/editor/?utm_source=free-signature&utm_medium=emai
l> email signature